JOIN US AT THE SUP HUB
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PADDLE ON A REGULAR BASIS AND BE INVOLVED IN ACTIVITIES THE SUP HUB ORGANISES. JOIN US FOR A SUMMER ON THE WATER...
This season we will be offering a membership to the SUP Hub for all you guys and gals, that learn't to SUP with us last summer and want to carry on paddling on a regular basis.
Our aim is to build a SUP community, by inspiring others to make the most of our beautiful coastline and explore what it has to offer. We are very lucky to have Folkestone's picturesque sheltered Harbour on our door step and a stunning coastline with lots of places to discover.
Regular Evening Paddles, Coaching Sessions, Events
- Board Hire for Members at £10 per Session. (Limited Availability please book)
- 10% discount off lessons or group activities for Family and friends
- A SUP Hub T-shirt
- News via Facebook Group
- 10% off SUP Yoga and SUP Fitness classes
- Water access for the Royal Military canal for the SUP Hubs activities
- Access to Folkestone Sea Sports Changing rooms.
- Access to Hythe and Saltwood sailing club changing facilities and bar at a reduced rates on Tuesday evening.
10% Discount on SUP Equipment (STX / Naish / Pro limit SUP clothing)
We plan to meet on a Tuesday Evening at Hythe and Saltwood Sailing Club and a Thursday Evening at Folkestone Sea Sports from 5.30 -8.00 and the occasional Friday Evening/Saturdays/Sundays.
We will be more than happy to help you improve your paddling during our sessions, but it is important that you have some previous SUP experience, so if you've previously had a lesson with us great or had a SUP lesson elsewhere and feel confident out on the water, we would love for you to join on a regular basis. Please contact Claudia to discuss your ability and if required book in to one of our beginner taster sessions, prior to coming out on regular paddles.