Beginners SUP Taster Session
This lesson is the perfect introduction to Stand Up Paddle Boarding, if you have never tried it before.
£18.00 per person
Group booking discount: 10% off when booking 4 or more.
Lesson duration : 1 hour and 15 minutes
Maximum Group size of 6
It will provide you with the basic SUP Skills and knowledge for you to be able to paddle in enclosed flat water locations.
- Learn about the equipment you’ll be using.
- Master the forward and reverse paddle stroke
- Be guided through self-rescue techniques
- Discover how to Stand Up using correct posture and technique.
- All the equipment will be provided including wetsuits and buoyancy aids, all you need to bring is your swimwear to wear underneath and some suitable footwear to wear down to the waters edge.
- Lesson are available everyday from April through to October
Beginner Taster Sessions are run in the shelter of Folkestone Harbour at 11:30am and 2:30pm every weekend or session can be booked during the weekdays and timings are flexible.